Friday, February 13, 2009

Don't do drunk knitting!

Rarrr frustration.

I am finally on the sleeves of the Simple Knitted Bodice by Stephanie Japel, working on the lace part. I am being forced to used double pointed needles, because my size 3 circular is too long. Anyway, I was knitting and watching Battlestar Galactica last night (yes, its true), and drinking a little wine, I made a mistake of what row I was on. I tried to "un-knit" but guess what, you can't un-knit lace, or at least I can't.

So I have to frog back to the purl rows. At least I hadn't gotten that far into the lace, I am just annoyed with myself.

I wish:
*Un-knitting lace was possible
*Putting in a "life line" was super fast and easy - I am too lazy to do it.
*Denise interchangable needles came in smaller sizes! They stop at size 5...why? Probably has to do with the size of the cable. Well, they should make a mini size kit, like size 4 down to zero. I would buy it! Hello Denise, are you listening??

No comments:

 
free hit counter