Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Un Knitting Lace

Well, apparently this can be done. I have absolutely no idea how to do it, and to me it seems a lot more complicated then just frogging and re-doing it.

It is hard to frog back size 3 stitches! I am having a hard time. Not with the frogging part of it, but with getting the needle in place in the row that I want to start from. I'm going to follow some advice I learned on Ravelry and put in an "after-the-fact" life line using thin embroidery floss and a needle.

Also, am I the world's slowest knitter or what? I started this project in July! Maybe it would help if I just focused on knitting instead of trying to watch TV at the same time. I'm going to do some research and let you know my tips for knitting faster...stay tuned.

No comments:

 
free hit counter